It is an ideal restaurant for lovers of the dishes from the sea. It is an ideal place to enjoy with family and friends in a great atmosphere. Some of the delicious dishes with its varied menu which features are: Mariscadas, stuffed fish, mixed cocktails, and pork chop.
Prices and services
Among the ranges in prices ranging menu you can find its varied:
- Cocktails and Ceviche from $5.65 USD – $17.70 USD
- Meat from $6.25 USD – $15.50 USD
- Seafood from $6.15 USD – $15.00 USD
- Drinks from $0.95 USD – $2.75 USD
Some of the promotions with which the restaurant features are:
- Buckets of domestic beer from $6.00 USD – $9.00 USD
- Dishes executives from $7.99 USD (Include input, main course and naturally domestic beer or soda)
- Headquarters: (503) 2263-3453 / 2263-0777
- Sucursal La Cima: (503) 2248-4570
- Ex Aloha Branch: (503) 2223-5550
- Headquarters: 77 Ave. Nth. y 5 ª Calle Poniente, #346, With. Step, San Salvador.
- Sucursal La Cima: With. Montecristo, Tupal Sports Complex.
- Ex Aloha Branch: Calle El Progreso, Passage 4, With. Avila.
Payment available: Cash and credit or debit cards (from $10.00 USD onwards)
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.