Torola Bay View Hotel El Tamarindo
Located on the coast of East, Torola Bay View Hotel El Tamarindo has ample facilities for visitors who like a short day at the beach or for those who prefer to take advantage of the natural wealth of the beach for more than a day. It also has the endorsement of the National Tourism Registry (RNT).
Torola Bay View Hotel enjoys a panoramic view of the beach Torola, which is characterized by a dark stone cliff houses two saltwater pools and boulders where there are amazing sunsets.
Where to stay:
The hotel has 30 rooms equipped with air conditioning, cable TV service (optional), private bathrooms, guardarropa and internet inalámbrico.
The distribution is as follows:
- 12 Double Rooms with an occupancy of 1 a 2 people maximum
- 16 Family rooms with an occupancy of 3 a 5 people maximum
- 2 Exclusive suites
- Family Rooms; sitting in corridors
- Double rooms in the second floor facing pool and gardens
- Double Rooms immediate the restaurant area facing the pool, Lobby, Reception and Bar
Rates vary by season. For Easter holidays the prices stipulated are $96.99 USD (family room) and $85.99 USD (double room) onwards.
For more information visit: http://www.hoteltorolaclub.com/index.html
They also offer promotions to use of facilities during the day *:
- Adults with a basic menu $20.00 USD
- Adults with a seafood menu $25.00 USD
- Children (of 5 a 12 years old) $10.00 USD
- Infants 0 a 5 under are FREE
- Packages include lunch, 1 the national beer soda, use of facilities and tax tip.
- Las published rates correspond Easter (peak season) and are subject to change.
Where to eat
The restaurant service offers a comprehensive a la carte menu to suit all tastes for three meals. Prices are from $5.50 USD up $20.00 USD.
More information: http://www.hoteltorolaclub.com/descargas/menu-hoteles.pdf
Address: Kilometer 175 Coastal Highway El Tamarindo, Playa Torola, Conchagua, The Union.
If you are from San Salvador, go on Coastal Highway (CA-2) which leads to the east. After spending Usulutan, find the detour "El Delirio" where you turn right. Then find three deviations: The Cuckoo, below that of Intipucá and finally El Tamarindo where you should turn right. At the end of this journey you will find Playa Las Tunas. From this point you will cross the last street that borders private ranches to get to Hotel Torola Bay. Also may be assisted by the directions of the locals.
Bus routes available:
- From San Salvador must address Route 301 in the East Terminal. Ticket cost $3.00 USD. Then the next bus should address in San Miguel
- En San Miguel: Route 383 bound for El Tamarindo, The Union. Ticket cost from $1.00 USD a $2.00 USD.
Official Website: http://www.hoteltorolaclub.com/
Contact Email: email@example.com
(503) 2681-5528 / (503) 2681-5529
(503) 2524-5400 / (503) 2524-5406
Payment: Cash and credit cards.
Hours of Operation: Use of facilities and restaurant service Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. a 7:00 p.m. and weekends from 6:30 a.m. a 9:00 p.m.
Elevation 75 feet
N 13° 09.683´
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.