Located El Tunco beach, it is a small hostel visited by international surfers, which offers a warm, private and comfortable stay at El Salvador’s coast.
Where to stay:
There are 21 rooms at the lodge. There is an open kitchen, pool, community area with cable TV and wireless internet.
Room options include:
- Family room for six people for: US$ 70.00
- Family room for seven people for: US$ 80.00
- Room for four people with A/C from: US$ 50.00
- Room for two from US$ 20.00 to US$ 50.00 (with built-in cooler)
- Group bedrooms from US$ 10.00 Per person
Where to eat:
This guesthouse has a rustic Restaurant & Bar, where you can taste exotic dishes, fresh seafood and national and international drinks at various prices. You can have breakfast from US$ 2.50 onwards.
Note: they do not allow the entry of food and drinks to the rooms.
- Shuttle service to and from Comalapa International Airport – Playa El Tunco from U.S. $ 35.00
- Transport to/from San Salvador to Playa El Tunco from US$ 30.00
- Surfboard rentals from US$ 10.00
- Surf lessons with instructor (bilingual) board included for US$ 15.00
- Service tour to Tamanique Falls from US$ 10.00 per person
- Tour to the Flower Route (Apaneca) from US$ 15.00
How to get there:
By car from San Salvador, take the road to Puerto La Libertad, and drive west along the Coastal Highway from El Malecón and continue to 42 Km.
At this point you will the sign directing you towards the area of El Tunco.
It is adjacent to Jaguar Bar and has its own parking.
By bus from Bolivar Park (San Salvador): buses and minibuses depart to El Tunco. You can take Route 102, 107 or 177. The cost is $ 1.50. The trip takes 1 hour and buses leave every twenty minutes from 6 am to 7 pm.
Website: http://www.tuncolodge.com/ Available in 36 languages
Phone: (503) 2389-6318 / (503) 7220-4682
They accept credit card payments with a 5% surcharge (Visa) and 7% (Mastercard)
- Learn to surf at La Libertad: http://www.elsalvador.travel/aprende-surf-en-la-libertad/
- Learn How to Surf at La Libertad / Spanish Version: http://www.elsalvador.travel/en/aprende-surf-en-la-libertad/
Elevation -54 feet
N 13 ° 29,676 ‘
In 89 ° 23,058 ‘
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.