• 15 Corn on the cob
• Salt to taste
• Butter or margarine to taste
• Plantain or banana leaves
1. Grind the corn. Add salt and butter.
2. Place 2 or 3 tablespoons of this mixture on a 12” X 12” piece of banana leave and place on hot griddle.
3. Cook the mixture until it separates from the banana leave. Flip and cook the other side
4. Finally, separate from the leave and place it directly on the grill until brown.
Serve the delicious riguas with grated cheese, butter or sour cream on top.
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.