Malecon of Puerto de La Libertad
Facilities at the resort of Puerto de La Libertad are upgraded to provide visitors a sample of the tourism in the area, which is surrounded by an infrastructuremodern and functional concept, adapted to site conditions.
Some of the most important areas of tourism complex are::
- Two parking lots: one for 65 vehicles and one with capacity for 253 vehicles.Have their respective guardhouse at the entrance and parking spaces for peoplewith special abilities.
- Green area with ample gardens designed and equipped with automatic irrigation.
- A boardwalk, which runs all along from the beach with colorful stamped concretefloors, which is incorporated into the internal circulation areas.
- Square tier access to the contemplation of the site, designed with marine motifsand colors contrasting with the surrounding environment.
- Path wooden pergola
- Cement benches that run along the boardwalk, facing the beach.
Any vehicle entering the parking lot will have to pay the amount $ 0.50 for an indefinite period stay.
The Resort will be open to the public every day of the year, the normal business hours to the public from Wednesday to Saturday from 8:00 am until 3: 00 on,without closing at noon, and Sunday through Tuesday 8:00 am until 10:00 pmwithout closing at noon.
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.