Las Flores Resort
This is a beach paradise in eastern El Salvador preferred by foreigners, and ideal for surfing, fishing, practicing yoga and much more.
Hotel amenities include:
• Main pool area with sun deck
• Infinity pool with swim-up bar
• Jacuzzi (heated to 40º)
• Air-conditioned VIP lounge with entertainment area and regulation sized pool table
• Business Center
• Outdoor lounges with hammocks
• Gardens and walking trails
• Souvenir Shop
• Surf School
• Surfing and fishing “panga” fleet
• Cliff-side yoga and meditation deck with 360-degree ocean and mountain views
• SPA Seaside Flowers.
If you want a private, luxurious and sophisticated stay visit Las Flores Surf Club, also known as Las Flores Resort, for a special place to pamper yourself.
What to do:
In addition to a good night’s sleep, Las Flores offers its guests the following services:
- Surf lessons: at US$ 45.00 with board rental (day)
- Massage with Spa treatments: from US$ 24.00 to US$ 40.00
- Fishing Tours (groups of 4) with refreshments, from US$ 200.00
- Yoga Programs
More at http://lasfloresresort.com / yoga.php
Where to stay:
Las Flores Resort has seven rooms equipped with air conditioning, direct international dialing telephone, safe, satellite TV, wireless internet and daily maid service.
Stay in the following accommodations:
• Junior Suite: with a capacity of 3 persons
• Master Suite: with a capacity of 5 persons
• Premium Rooms: They have additional services like a 31-inch plasma screen with SKY satellite service, HBO and stunning beach views.
The stay includes 3 meals of the highest quality, unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and use of facilities. Rates from US$ 175.00 per person, subject to change depending on season.
For more information: http://lasfloresresort.com/suites.php
Note: visit Las Flores Resort only with reservation
What to eat:
Enjoy a seaside lunch at the restaurant “Entre Cocos” overlooking Playa Las Flores.
You will find many breakfast options and lunch is served “a la carte”. For dinner you taste delicious dishes including seafood, beef or vegetarian. It also has a seafood buffet serving cooked to order and typical Salvadoran as part of the culinary variety of flowers Resort.
During your stay you can enjoy natural beverages and energy drinks and domestic beers, foreign, champagnes, wines and spirits high class in Mangos Bar Lounge.
How to get there:
Address: Playa Las Flores, 500 meters west of El Cuco, San Miguel.
Drive east along the Coastal Higway (CA-2) towards Usulután, Find the diversion called “The Rave” where you must turn right to El Cuco-La Unión. The road is in excellent condition and well signposted.
Upon arrival to El Cuco, you must pass through the restaurant area and then turn right. Access to the hotel is on a dirt road up from the entrance Miraflores Hotel.
- From San Miguel: Route 320 (bound to El Cuco, San Miguel and Chirilagua). Fares from US$ 1.00.
- From Usulután: Route 373 (bound to Usulután, Transit and San Miguel). Fares from US$ 0.75 cents.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Phone: (503) 2619-9118 and (503) 2619-9065
Elevation 96 feet
N 13 ° 10,348 ‘
In 88 ° 07,096 ‘
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.