Pacific Paradise Hotel
Since the eighties, Pacific Paradise Hotel has offered tourist all the amenities expected of a luxury resort. This hotel has both, beach and statuary areas.
Just 30 minutes from Comalapa International Airport and 60 minutes from San Salvador, Pacific Paradise Hotel offers many activities for their guests, and it’s a member of the National Tourism Registry (RNT)
Among the amenities found at Pacific Paradise Hotel:
• Large green areas
• Bar Service
• Restaurant with seafood specialties and variety of dishes
• Swimming pool for adults and children
• Area Roundabouts beachfront
• Bathrooms, showers around the pool area
• Lockers (day visitors)
• Wireless Internet Service
• Staff available 24 hours a day
• Large Car Park
• Lifeguard (beach, statuary and pool areas)
• Purified tap water
• Wastewater treatment plant
• Staff is trained to assist you both English and Spanish.
In the area of Estero de Jaltepeque:
• Large forested area
• Locker rooms
• Beach volleyball court
• Sunbathing and dining area
You can make your stay more enjoyable and interesting with:
• Bicycle tours on the beach (two hours for US$ 10 equipment provided)
• Boat trips to Estero de Jaltepeque:
a) 30 minutes US$ 30
b) 60 minutes US$ 60 (maximum of 12 people)
• Activities such as karaoke night on weekends
• “Piñata” parties for children, body painting and sand castle competition on the beach.
Where to eat:
• In the restaurant overlooking the pool and the beach there is “a la carte” menu, seafood cocktails (from US$ 4 to US$ 10), you can taste delicious oysters at US$ 12, ceviche US$ 6, tropical drinks from US$ 1.25,
• Restaurant Hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 p.m.
Where to stay:
If you jus for the day, Pacific Paradise Hotel offers the following options:
- Monday to Friday:
Adults from US$ 23
Children from 6 to 10 years US$ 12
- Saturdays and Sundays
Adults from US$ 29
Children from 6 to 10 years US$ 12
INCLUDES: lunch, soda (including refill), coffee (refill), 2 snacks, use of facilities and service. Price include taxes.
Service hours from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Prices subject to change depending on time of year
The hotel has 49 rooms,
- Double rooms:
From $ 50, $ 75 to $ 135 (high season)
Includes: lodging, 2 breakfasts, use of facilities.
- Double Room Bungalow Style
From $ 75, $ 100 to $ 165 (high season)
Includes: one night accommodation, 3 meals, drinks (with refill), 2 snacks per person, use of facilities and taxes.
- Additional person: US$ 50
- Children (6 to 10 years) US$ 35
How to get there:
Address: Costa del Sol Boulevard, km 75. Canton El Zapote, San Luis La Herradura.
By car: drive along Costa del Sol Boulevard towards Playa Los Blancos (East). The entrance is on the right side of the road.
If traveling by bus, take route “493” (Zacatecoluca-The Sprig) or route “193” from San Salvador, taken at South Terminal in San Marcos. Fares from US$ 1.25.
Reservations (503) 2281-5042 and (503) 2281-5043
Hotel (503) 2338-0156
Official Website: www.hotelpacificparadise.com (Available on Facebook).
Additional Information: www.elsalvadorcostadelsol.net
-10 Ft Lift
N 13 ° 17,955 ‘
In 88 ° 54,223 ‘
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.