Eco del Mar Hotel
Since 2010 this Hotel has established itself as one of the best options to stay at Playa El Tunco.
Where to stay
They have five spacious rooms equipped with a small living room, LCD TV, DVD, wireless internet, kitchen and private bathroom.
Accommodation options are:
- Room for two with A/C from US$ 50.00 per night
- Room for two with a ceiling fan from US$ 50.00 per night
- Additional person US$ 10.00
Each room has a maximum capacity of six persons.
How to get there:
By car from San Salvador, take the road to Puerto La Libertad, and drive west along the Coastal Highway from El Malecón and continue to 42 Km.
At this point you will the sign directing you towards the area of El Tunco.
Hotel Eco del Mar is situated on a road adjacent to the main road leading to “the mouth” and is adjacent La Sombra Hostel.
By bus from Bolivar Park (San Salvador): buses and minibuses depart to El Tunco. You can take Route 102, 107 or 177. The cost is $ 1.50. The trip takes 1 hour and buses leave every twenty minutes from 6 am to 7 pm.
- Website: www.ecosurfelsalvador.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Available on Facebook as Eco del Mar
- English is spoken
- Payments in cash only
- El Salvador Tours Services available
- Surfboard rental from US$ 10.00 per day
- Learn surf at the Libertad: http://www.elsalvador.travel/aprende-surf-en-la-libertad/
- Learn How to Surf at La Libertad / Spanish Version: http://www.elsalvador.travel/en/aprende-surf-en-la-libertad/
Elevation 35 feet
N 13 ° 29,647 ‘
In 89 ° 22,984 ‘
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.