Between Pins Resort & Spa
Located at a distance of 87 kilometers from San Salvador, Between Pins Resort & Spa is a large hotel with attractive and comfortable facilities to guarantee a pleasant stay.
There are packages designed for daytrips or extended stays, with all the amenities you come to expect from a 110-acre resort.
Here you will find areas for jogging, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, ecotourism and more. You may also play tennis or basketball in their properly equipped courts. There are also ping-pong tables, pool tables as well as an exclusive sauna and gym.
What to do
If you’re visiting for the day you may use the facilities for a picnic and afterwards you may rest in one of the many hammocks provided, or you may use the swimming pool, all this for US $ 6.00 Per person, which you can trade in the restaurant area. For more information you may ask at the front desk.
- Mountain bike rental from US$ 3.00 for 30 minutes and US$ 5.00 for an hour.
- Mini-train (internal tour) from US$ 1.00 per person
- Use of pool or table and ping-pong table from US$ 1.00 to US$ 3.00 per person
- Sauna session from US$ 10.00 per person (prior booking)
Where to stay
You can stay at the “The Bugambilla”, “La Pergola” and “The Haze " (The Mist) which include:
• 10 double junior suites from: US$ 47.80*
• 11 triple rooms from: US$ 74.60*
• 22 double rooms with A / C from: US$ 84.80*
• 4 quadruple rooms with A / C from: US$ 100.7 *
• 6 Deluxe Suites with A / C from: US$ 101.60 USD*
• 3 Family Bungalows with A / C from: US$ 107.20 USD *
Includes: comfortably furnished room, welcome cocktail and continental breakfast (for two) courtesy of the hotel. Ask about promotional packages with meals and other amenities.
* Prices are subject to change depending on season.
Where to eat
During your visit to Entre Pinos you will have an ample array of choices ranging from Creole to international dishes. Don’t forget to try the “chef's barbecue ” from US$ 12.00. You’ll also find home cooking and fast food at “Nacho's Cafe” prices starting at US$ 7.00.
Also, you may buy snacks and other products at the convenience store next to the reception area.
How to get there
Address: North Trunk Road, kilometers 87.5, San Ignacio, Chalatenango.
The hotel is situated just after the town of La Palma, on the left side of the road leading to the El Poy borderline.
From San Salvador drive north along “Troncal del Norte Road” (4N) towards Apopa and Aguilares . 4WD vehicle is recommended during the rainy season.
Route 119 taken at East Terminal (East Terminal) from San Salvador to La Palma, San Ignacio and Citalá. There is a bus departure every 30 minutes. Ticket cost is US$ 1.25.
• Phone: (503) 2335-9312
• Offices in San Salvador (503) 2278-0833
• Website: http://www.entrepinosresortandspa.com/
• Email: lorena.entrepinos @ gmail.com
- TOURIST SERVICE CENTER (CAT) La Palma, Chalatenango:
Phone: (503) 2335-9076
Email: cat.lapalma.corsatur @ gmail.com
Altitude 3288 feet
N 14 ° 20,018 ‘
In 89 ° 10,749 ‘
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.