• 1 medium chilacayote (a variety of pumpkin).
• lime bleach (a mixture of water and lime, with the appearance of rice water), enough to completely cover the sliced chilacayote
• 2 cups of water
• 1 pound of Sugar
• Remove the skin of chilacayote. Then placed it in the lime water for 8 hours.
• After that, rinse and drain well. Aloud the cholacayote to dry.
• Later ciik the chilacayote in a bowl with diluted sugar for 12 hours. Strir to prevent sticking.
• Once its soft remove it from the heat. Aloud to cool and then you can sprinkle sugar on top.
Note: If the chilacayote is not ripe, place in the sun for 3 days.
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.