Sea Shells CocktailCocktail Donkey Helmet shells
• 6 shell donkey (a variety of large black or pink clams)
• 1 onion, finely chopped or grated.
• 1 tomato finely chopped.
• 1 finely chopped or grated horseradish.
• Salt and pepper.
• Worcestershire sauce.
• A few drops of Hot tabasco sauce.
• lemon juice.
• a sprig of mint.
• Coriander to taste.
• Put the shells in a little boiling water until they open by themselves.
• Carefully remove the pulp from shells and chop.
• Mix with remaining ingredients and serve.
· 6 Donkey shells (Clams are a large variety of color
black on pink)
· 1 the Onion finely chopped grated.
· 1 finely chopped tomato.
· 1 the finely chopped radish grated.
· Salt and pepper to taste.
· Salsa al Englishwoman want.
· A few drops of chili sauce.
· The juice of one lemon.
· A sprig of mint.
· Cilantro to taste.
1. Put the shells in a little boiling water to be opened.
2. Carefully remove the pulp from the shells and pícalas.
3. Mixed with the remaining ingredients and serve.
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.