Open to the public since July 2011 Windward is a place to find rest and recreation in an environment that enjoys privacy.
Where to eat
During his visit to the attractions of Playa El Tunco, at lunchtime you can enjoy delicious dishes prepared at varying prices in Barlovento. Find an extensive menu of grilled options, shellfish like lobster Thermidor al, Fish, meats to desserts. Prices probing from $6.00 USD a $17.00 USD.
Also refreshing sip drinks, domestic and foreign beers, or the exclusive "liquid marijuana" in the exclusive bar.
Where to stay
It has six bungalows equipped with a bed and cabin, Cable TV service, air conditioning, radio for Ipods, private bathroom and a deck for six people maximum. If you decide to stay at Windward will receive a welcome cocktail prepared in the house.
The rates available are from $75.00 USD the bungalow for three people. Additional person $15.00 USD.
Address: Kilometer 42, The Coast Road, Playa El Tunco.
From the Bolivar park buses or minibuses depart to El Tunco. You can take the route 102, 107 the 177. The cost is $1.50 dollars. The trip is 1 hour and buses leave every twenty minutes from the 6 in the morning until 7 the night.
In vehicle, from San Salvador, take the road to the port of La Libertad, to reach the turn take the road to El Malecon El Litoral and continue to kilometer 42.
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. a 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. a 10:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. a 2:00 a.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone: (503) 7929-4763 / (503) 2389-6065 / (503) 2389-6163
- Rental hammocks for daytime $5.00 USD
- Check In 2:00 p.m. / Check Out 12:00 p.m.
- They have shuttle service from the Comalapa International Airport to the hotel. To inquire about this service can do so via email or by calling the number listed above.
- Playa El Tunco: http://www.elsalvador.travel/playa-el-tunco/
- Learn Surfing in La Libertad: http://www.elsalvador.travel/aprende-surf-en-la-libertad/
- Learn How to Surf in La Libertad/English Version: http://www.elsalvador.travel/en/aprende-surf-en-la-libertad/
Elevation 15 feet
NOTICEThe information presented in this Promotion Listing Services and destinations of El Salvador is a reference guide. Prices, rates, promotions or details such as the number of people, opening hours, input or output times, meal times, Cymbal ingredients, duration of tours, Sites on tour etc.. and phone numbers, websites or email addresses and physical, and other data can change without prior notice of the hotels, restaurants, Tour operators, inns and other businesses in the tourism industry in this digital catalog. The Ministry of Tourism and the Salvadoran Tourism Coorporación, and its advertising agency and any other company or individual subcontracted for lifting and collection of this information has no responsibility for any variation in the data. It is always suggested to respective queries to verify.